.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

a post about my nose

you know what I don't like? No, besides bluegrass music and professional baseball.
I don't like when I tell someone that I hate my nose, and they say "But it fits your face!"
What?!
What are you saying, that the rest of my face is an enormous, disproportionate EYESORE?
So if my nose is like a hulking, dormant nose-shaped volcano ... how does that fit my face? Oh, I know...it must be that the rest of my head is a craggy, bumpy mountainous blob of flesh. Thanks.

Comments:
But what if I said, "But your nose reminds me of candy, pink things, and other happy stuff."?
 
But your face fits your head so well...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?