.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 23, 2005

doomed

Reasons why I'll never be able to survive an office job after working from home for a year:

1. The concept of wearing shoes, make-up or a bra during most of the work week has become completely foreign to me. In fact, last time I tried to put on a bra, I nearly choked myself.

2. My idea of work attire consists of:
-velour track pants, fraying at seams
-tshirt, sans bra
-slippers
-glasses
-un-brushed teeth
I will wear this ensemble for four days straight, then rotate in a new shirt.

3. Ever afternoon at 2pm, I watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch while updating my status reports. I have cancelled meetings with customers and my manager, because they interfere with my Sabrina time.

4. I have developed an unhealthy addiction to webcomics, which I read and re-read about 1000 times a day. I am particularly fond of White Ninja, Penny Arcade and Normal Life.

5. Because I work by myself at home, no one can see when I'm making faces on a business teleconference, or better yet, when I'm mooning them. And yes, I have gone to the bathroom during a call. The mute button was on, you perverts!!!

6. I compulsively update my blog and check for comments every 10 minutes. Sometimes, when I'm on a roll, I'll blow entire hours of my day blogging.

7. My daily commute: about 30 seconds...45 if I trip on the way across the hall.

Comments:
So what do you do, then, on 'Casual Fridays'?
 
A random guy read your blog!
 
work attire...works for me!
bax
 
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
 
It is the best work, which I ever ve seen Everything is so harmonious, that even such aggressive critic as I would not be desirable to change anything!
- yellowmustardgirl.blogspot.com 1
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?