.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

puppy dignity

Poor little Herve.
First he has his manhood surgically removed before he even gets to enjoy it, and now he has to walk around with a big cone around his head. And worse yet, his very bad owner makes him wear a luggage tag as a dog ID because she can't find where they sell the real ones.
It's a good thing dogs don't have a sense of dignity, because Herve wouldn't have a shred left. Actually, from the looks he's been giving me lately, I think he actually is saying, "What in God's name did I ever do to you to deserve this?" It doesn't help that he keeps running into things cause of the cone and I laugh hysterically at him. He must really hate me.

Comments:
One positive aspect, though. That cone doesn't inhibit his ability to identify and announce, "Zee plane, zee plane!!" (In Chinese, of course.)
 
hahaha! although I didn't intentionally name my puppy after Herve Villachez, they do look incredibly similar....
 
Not 'manhood' may be ' doghood' :)
 
Nice Blog for jetta wolfsburg
 
I was checkin out Rories Blog and out of sheer boredom I clicked on your link. After reading a sufficiently large amount of entries, in the most non creepy guy hiding in the bushes kinda way, I’d like to say you have one of the funniest blogs I’ve read in a long time, and I really enjoyed reading your entries. That’s all I got…
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?