.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

berfday loot

Woohoo!!
I'm in a biblio/audiophile heaven!!!

For my birthday, I have already aquired 4 books and 3 CDs! And all before my actual birthday!!
Ok, granted, I bought 3 of those books and 2 of those CDs myself. But they were personal b-day presents. And Mike promised more books and music to come. Eeeeeee!!

I now own the new Muse, Thom Yorke and Gnarls Barkley CDs, as well as The Life of Pi, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time and My Goodness: A Cynics Shortlived Search for Sainthood.

I think at this point, I am honestly looking at a 12+ book backlog. I have a serious problem people. Last night, we stopped into Barnes and Noble to kill sometime; I picked up three books during the walk from the entrance to the back of the store. If I had to average it out, I probably grab books at a rate of one per half second. mother of god.


**Berfday update
My wonderful husband also got me two more books: Crossworld and Spin Sisters PLUS two basil plants, one rosemary and sage plant, and a giant Hawaiin orchid. And at Dave and Busters, Jerry played skeeball on a defective machine that pretty much added 500 points to whatever your score was, so we were able to amass 850 tickets, and I got my very own stuffed Homer doll. Best birthday ever!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?