.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Public Service Announcement

Dearest handful of readers,

The following post was inspired by my current workplace. It is a mortgage office that is about 95% female. So, I'm talking a lot about food, and weight, and menstrating, and burritos. I usually try to avoid posts skewed for women, but like my grandma* always says, "You can't fight genetics with a butane torch!" Hahahha, oh grandma*, you crazy old bat.

But I digress. The post is also pretty long, so maybe grab a soft drink or something. I will try to write about a gender-neutral topic tomorrow.
























*This grandmother is not my actual grandma. She is a fictional character created to aid a joke. Grandma, if you're reading this...send more peanut butter cookies.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?