.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 07, 2006

blogger, why do you torment me so?

Yesterday I took some time out of my busy day to do a little blogging. What was supposed to be a short post of course evolved into a massive multi-paragraphed behemoth, brimming with wit and clever insight. It was glorious! It was hilarious! It was not spell-checked! So without thinking, I clicked the spell check button, which launched a pop-up, which my pop-up blocker blocked, which forced me to temporarily allow pop-ups, which navigated me away from my main page, which was not saved and dissapeared when I hit the back button, which caused me to crumple into the fetal position and sob under my computer desk for 45 minutes, which caused my dog great concern, which he expressed by licking my eye and then falling asleep next to me.

So long story short, I lost my post, the world got a little colder, and I got a little more jaded.
Damn spell check! And damn my inability to change the date and time of my posts after I published them!!! Damn wysiwyg interface!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?