.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

blogsploitation

Oh man, this post from Rory is so good and I'm so excited that he is posting again that I had to provide everyone a link.

Rory's website inspired me to create my own blog. So you can send him your hatemail and lay off me for awhile. But seriously, his writing is hilarious and this particular post is what I wish my own blog was like. Why can't I be like him??? Luckily what I lack in talent and wit I make up for with luscious, luscious breasts.

Enjoy!

Comments:
Woah, what's wierd about this is while giving serious thought to a post exchange I was trying to think of what I would write on your blog. So I decided I would write about trying to mimic your writing style while mimicing your writing style. Here's one of the lines taken from the post-it note in my new comedy notebook:

"Being her is such is a full mind/body/soul effort. You can't just impersonate her style, you have to become her. If I stand in the mirror at a certain angle and squint just right and can kind of look like her. But then I get distracted fondling my new soft, and ever so luscious breasts."

I have you pegged woman! And I understand that this is probably creepy on multiple levels.

Thanks though.
 
wait a minute...so you're saying that in order to imitate my writing style you have to mention luscious breasts? That's...

UNCANNY.

You could be me. Maybe you are. We could be an unholy union, dubbed "Ta-ry". Hm. That's a really boring name. Oh well.
 
What about RyTa?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?