.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 21, 2006

cheating

No time for an actual post, so I decided to do things the American way:
Steal from another, more talented resource and pretend I had something to do with it. This is one of my all-time favorite articles from The Onion. Actually, all the Point, Counterpoint articles are freaking hilarious. Nothing will every top the column written by T. Herman Zweibel, but oh well. Enjoy!

My Computer Totally Hates Me! vs. God Do I Hate That Bitch

Comments:
Crazy! I just read that article for the first time about 4 days ago!

(also, I agree. It's fantastic.)
 
Classic!

And the Zweibel editorials are pure gold. Definitely one of my favorite bits the Onion has ever done.
 
Jen, I'm so glad you discovered that article :) It's life-changing. I also like, "Help, My Feet Aren't Ready for Summer! vs. Help! I'm Trapped in a Burning Bus!"and "That is When I Carried You My Son vs. Whatever Jesus, Those Are Clearly My Footprints"
Cah-lasic.
 
Jess...I'm so glad someone else remembers/recognized my Zweibel references. Did you see that article I linked to was from Jan 2006? Maybe they are bringing him back. Merry Zweibalmas!
 
The link is dead to me. Literally.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?