.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

oh my god I write long posts

Seriously. I knew I had a tendency to ramble and meander, sometimes even rant violently but, geez. I am ridiculous. Some of my posts have like, 10 paragraphs!! 10! I must have blacked out somewhere in the middle of those posts because I have no idea how I could have allowed myself to write so much.

So anyway, this is a little apology and a thank you, rolled into one. I call it an apolothank. Or thankyougy. Take your pick.

I'm sorry I break all the unspoken rules about blogging, like writing short posts, staying relevant, not going on and on about your daily bathroom activities, etc. Thank you for ignoring these faux pas and attempting to slog through my stuff. I hope it was momentarily satisfying. (You know, the kind of satisfying you get after you scarf down half a Snickers pie. For a brief moment you are in bliss, but then within a few minutes, you feel like a fatty.)

Damn, there I go again! I swear. I'm going to stop typing. Right. now.

Comments:
Did someone say Snickers pie? ;)
 
Hell yes I said Snicker pie. Mmm. Let's ditch work and go get some. You live in a 3,000 mile vicinity of me, right?
 
I'm in
 
Oh wow, you do write long posts. Will have to check out your site in detail later.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?