.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 14, 2006

requisite copious amounts of apologies

Yeah, this is where I say, "I'm SO sorry for not posting lately, it's just that X, Y and Z!!!" But really, I'm not sure that anyone out there in the blogsphere (requisite use of cultural buzzword) really cares that I haven't posted?

What actually saddens me is that I haven't had any time in the past few days to read some of my beloved daily blogs, like Apropros, My So-Called Blog and TGWAE. (On a side note, sweet baby jesus, how does Robyn write so many long, funny, photo-filled blogs? Oh, right...the whole talent and competency thing. I need to gets me some of that).
Anyway, I feel incomplete. Of course, I can't let any day pass without checking out White Ninja Comics and QC. (update...fixed the QC link. Stupid fake .com website!!) That's just a given (requisite plugging of blogs I like to both advertise and suck-up).

I'd like to say that this week will be calmer, but it won't. Grad school is bearing down upon me (still no financial aid in sight), I am looking for a second job (night-shift telephone book delivery route fell through), we are moving into a new place (boxes! I need boxes! Where in god's name did all the boxes go????) and my aunt is getting married this weekend in Las Vegas, so we're driving up for a wild time.

And in between all this I need to like, floss and put on pants and go to work. Just those things though. I've been getting a lot of weird looks lately; I guess some people have never seen a shirtless woman that hasn't showered or eaten or slept in a week. And I live in California. Go figure.

Comments:
Thanks for the link to the White Ninja Comics. I'd never heard of the site before, and from what I've seen so far, I have a feeling I'm going to dig it.
 
I second the White Ninja link. Sweet!

Sounds like things are busy as hell in your neck of the woods. Take your time, we'll be here. Hitting refresh on your page. Every 5 min. Like stalkers. ;-)

~Lachlan
 
I have stalkers?! YES!!!
 
I haven't had the time to update my blog, so that works out! :)

But overall, sweet baby jesus, I have no life. (sniffle) I mean...I have no time for exercise because I work SO HARD doing the other crap.

Okay, bad excuse.

Talent and competency wuh? Wellll OKAY! You have it too! Or else I wouldn't be reading your blog. :D

Do you watch the show with zefrank? If not, you might like it. Everyone should like it. EVERYOOONNNEE.
 
Robyn...
yeesssss. I love that our measuring stick for talent is if we are reading the stuff of said talented person. Because, you know, we would NEVER like something that isn't DRIPPING with delicious worthiness.

But thanks for the compliment :)
And don't worry, I don't work out because am just one lazy piece of crap. I don't even have a pseudo-reason. (hangs head)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?