.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 17, 2006

second-thought

I came across an amazing article about the man that confessed to the "accidental" murder of Jon-Benet Ramsey. I was going to post it...but...I'm sure people have seen or heard about it already. And really, there is enough coverage of bad things, sad things, horrible stories, evil people and tragic events in the world every day. I want to instead link to an article from Mark, about his proposal to his new fiancee. Hopefully little bits of sweetness like this can help to dilute the mass of bad news out there every day.

Proposal :)

Comments:
Yikes! Tiny font, and too many words.

The Karr dude reminds me of Joe Jackson.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?