.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

death becomes me

I'm sure that recently, you've been asking yourself...late at night..."Why, why hasn't YMG been posting lately? There must be a good explanation! Only a plausible story, rooted in reality and full of heart-wrenching content will placate me!" Then later, as you drift off to sleep, you'll think, "What the hell does placate mean? Why am I asking myself questions out loud?! WHOSE PAJAMA BOTTOMS AM I WEARING!!??"
Don't worry my little paranoid peaches. I have a good reason. I just got a little old case of the bubonic plague. You know, just a run of the mill bout of the Great Black Death. Nothing a few hours in the Electric Needle Hut can't fix!!
But for serious, I've been really freaking sick. Luckily I don't have any time for old-fashioned, "Western medicine" treatments like bed rest or fluids. No, I prefer the Eastern methodology. Eastern Germany, that is. Yup! I'm following the classic Communist regime for getting better: extremely little sleep, big heaping spoonfuls of stress and arsenic and a generous amount of fear that I am going to horribly fail (all my exams).
I can feel my lymph nodes shrinking already! By shrinking I mean swelling. And by swelling I mean detaching from my neck and free floating around my body. And by free floating, I mean colliding violently with my other organs. Hooray alternative medicine!!!
Anyway, sorry for the absence. I've been percolating a lot of humor though, so expect an onslaught of hilariousness ... soon..ish. I can't make you any deadline promises...everytime I go to post something I start to feeling incredibly weak and I have to rest my enormous, mucus-filled head on the keyboard for a few min93q-[pf8iakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comments:
Ummm, yah, I think blogging is the least of your worries right now. Hope you feel better.
 
I hear that oil of oregano is an Eastern European cure. It smells like it will kill you though, and no matter how sick I get, I won't be trying it.
 
Yay! YMG is still alive (barely)!

Here's hoping you start feeling better soon. Take care!
 
Aw, hope you feel better...glad to have you and your humor back :)
 
i have some sort of odd death plague right now as well, I guess I'm allergic to work or something. I've found that drinking a box of wine followed by eating an entire large pepperoni and cheese pizza cures you within a day. Also, you'll become fat like me. Best of luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?