.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 07, 2006

observation of an observation

While I was compulsively re-reading my published post, I laughed out loud when I got to the line, "I am a withered old crone." This is disturbing in two parts because 1.) I laughed out loud at something I had just written nary two minutes before and b.) I have continued to laugh out loud for 15 minutes when I think about the line, "I am a withered old crone." For some reason, that is the most hilarious sentence in the history of sentences.

(With the exception of "If it wasn't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.")

PS. How cool is it that Lewis Black has a MySpace page?

Answer: SUPER COOL.

Comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I laughed out loud at the "withered old crone" line too.

Not in a mean way, of course. But there is something pretty damn funny about the premise of "24 years old = crone" -- especially when stated so matter-of-factly. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?