.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

school daze

the deal so far:
Moved into the new house last weekend and in less than seven days I discovered ants in my bed, clothes AND hair; I killed 20+ spiders in varying degrees of ickyness; my dog and therefore my carpet got fleas, I dodged a SKUNK wandering around on the sidewalk (at night thank goodness); and I got too intoxicated on Friday and Saturday, the two days I had reserved for doing responsible things like....killing ants and bathing. Doh.
Today is my first day of grad school and I am typing this from the learning center computer lab. hooray! My first class was bio; we spent most of the lecture trying to figure out the contents of a mystery box by using the scientific method. My favorite part was when one kid determined the object inside was 'not alive' because the box "didn't smell." Then the teacher said she may have wrapped the living item in plastic wrap to keep its putresence from permeating the box, blowing his hypothesis out of the water. This is your tax dollars at work, people. Suckers!

Anyway I don't have much time to enthrall you with these stories...I have overpriced lab supplies to buy and chapters to highlight instead of reading and freshman to tip over. I am 6 years older than most of the kids here, by the way. The funniest part is that most of the girls wear more makeup on their faces than I own in my home. SO I actually look younger than them anyway. Oh, also because I haven't hit puberty yet. I'm still in the larvae state, according to my doctor. Wait a minute, none of this is funny. I want sex organs! Not fair :(

I am feeling antsy because we are still working on getting internet in our house so I haven't read my blogs in awhile and as you may have gathered that makes me VERY AGITATED. I feel like I'm missing out on something extrememly important when I don't do my daily reads. I don't even want to TALK about TGWAE...I'm probably 50 meals behind...I'll never catch up :( Everyone stop posting!!

Anyway, that's how life has been as of late. Lots of vermin, too much alcohol, a little education and of course, this blog. Not much of a difference, I guess.

Hope you are all doing awesome! Hit me up on MySpace! LOL OMG WTF! L8R <;*

Comments:
Yipes! Spiders!

Did you move into a new house or into that creepy secret passageway from Temple of Doom? ;)

We've been struggling with ants for the past couple of weeks, too. Apparently, they moved in while we were out of town. Yuck.
 
I'll never catch up :( Everyone stop posting!!

Done and Done.
 
You can't kill spiders!! Though some may bite you, they are nature's pesticide killers.

They kill/eat most of a household's common incsect infestations.
 
Oh, and did you drop your link to me?

Am I not funny anymore? Do I post about not-funny stuff?

Or is it just me?

:)
 
big daddy! I didn't realize your link was dropped. i haven't stopped loving you!

and you are (still) very funny. My blog has been really wonky lately, but I fixed it, hopefully you're back on the roster :)
 
Cool. You get to continue reading me pine about nutritional content of my lunches again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?