.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 20, 2007

housekeeping

Umm....


It's probably time to revamp and tart-up the old website....if only I had a monkey paw that granted me wishes...

But in lieu of that, can anyone tell me how to at least get rid of/block those damn annoying spam posts? I can't take the rollercoaster of joy and despair when I see 100 posts but then realize only two are from non-perverts....or five posts if you include the perverts that read my blog. Ba-zing!!!!


But seriously. The first person to suggest a workable solution will receive a bundt cake, autographed by me.

Comments:
Easiest solution - go into your blog settings, and turn on word verification!

Don't worry about the bundt cake - I'm not sure if those things can be shipped across the border!
 
Yep, word verification would be my first line of defense. I assume it's easy to set up in Blogger (I see a lot of Blogger sites using it), but I'm really not sure.
 
hahah, thank you for the tips. i guess the spammer comments are just blog karma for my being to lazy to do anything with my blog settings. It was a struggle to click the button to pick my blog color.
 
did you know that i was in "the monkey's paw" in college? hmmm?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?