.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 20, 2007

trumpets! confetti! mild enthusiasm!

<><><>

I.

am.

back.

What, no one cares!?!? Oh that's right, I completely dropped off the face of the planet for several months and abandoned the blogs of the few poor saps that liked to visit mine. I felt a surge of vain glee when I saw my last post had 34 comments!! People MISSED me!!! My blog was important!!! I had a purpose!!!!!!! But then I saw it was just those damn spam posts for penile implants or sexy Korean exchange students or sexy penises learning Korean or something.
Sigh.

Well, the only thing left to do is crawl my way back up to the near bottom, where I reigned as queen of the mole people. I have made a new year's resolution (I've made several actually...#1. Eat more Snickers Pie) that I want to spend more of my LIFE doing things I enjoy and that I may have a passable talent at. Don't get me wrong, I love going back to school for PT (refer to posts 1-103 in which I explain I am a GIANT DORK) but I completely abandoned things like writing and reading blogs. Or other more obscure "talents" I possess like singing, acting, being creative, wearing a jaunty hat, using words like "jaunty" with complete seriousness and lighting up the world with my smile.

So anyway, that's my plan. I'm going to be 25 soon and just as sure as people order the big fries but drink the diet Coke, I am feeling the quarter-life crisis siren call. I want to do more cool shit and stop wrapping up my life in homework and regular work and the rising price of lip balm and kicking myself for saying "You too" to the waiter when he told me to enjoy my meal.(I do that so freaking often I should just start adding..."in the future" to save a little face. "You enjoy that meal too......in the future")


Of course I spew empty promises on a professional level but I'm going to give it an honest shot. So hopefully I'll be bloggin and commentin and shimmyin on a regular basis. I had so much good material logged up on scraps of paper and flesh but sadly I had to burn them all in order to keep warm. You don't believe me?! It IS FREEZING IN SAN DIEGO motherfuckers!!!!!! It SNOWED IN PALM SPRINGS last week. You don't believe in global warming?!?! Then I invite you* to fly to San Diego and sleep on my couch WITHOUT A BLANKET. You wouldn't last an hour. You sicken me.


well, ta!












*Farcical invitation only. Actually arrival at my premises will result in swift blowtorching to the fleshy portions of your body.

Comments:
Welcome back! Glad to see you're alive and kicking. :)
 
My penis knows French, not Korean.

You San Diego's are wusses. We have had a snowstorm each week for the last 7 weeks, AFTER a record blizzard that still has snow on the ground.

:)

It was 50 today, and it felt like Summer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?