.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 22, 2007

LAST POST FEB 16!?! Whatjaafjdaiodjj393890jfakl?!

Yikes. I'd say that I'm acting like an alcoholic lover with the promises of change and then the rank breath of promises broken...but I think I've already used that analogy before...after the like, 7th time I said I'd start posting more and then didn't. Hahahaha, doh.

Anyway, yeah. Here we are in April. Grad school has sucked most of my youthful zest, energy and time. On the upside, I can tell you anything you want to know about cellular respiration AND neural transmission (beta blockers, synapse receptors, etc). About 2 months ago at work they took away our internet access. GASP. CHOKE. I think that was probably 90% my fault, but still!! So that took away a big fat chunk of time I used to be able to spend perusing my favorite sites and pretending to update mine.

The bright light at the end of this dark tunnel is that school is over June 5th!!!!! And I have decided to not take classes this summer so I can devote myself to writing and my precious crappy website. I am planning to actually leave the confines of Blogger.com and strike out on my own, into a new website. This could all be very exciting. Or it could be a fantastic disaster but either way, stay tuned!!

Comments:
You know, I think a post on synapse receptors would be really interesting.

Also I know your serious about this because of your use of the "-890jfakl" suffix. I don't know how the laymen who didn't learn the 36 letter alphabet convey emotion like we can.
 
Dear Rory,

89q7asdfasdfϔ#*()@!,

Love YMG
 
Grad school has that unique way of sapping everything good and pure from a person's soul, so I can sympathize. Or is that empathize? Or synthesize?

Never mind. Welcome back!
 
Shoot, that's the 44 letter alphabet. I bow to you sir.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?