.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 23, 2007

pierced



Here is the kind of lip ring I am considering getting. Mom and Dad, if you are reading this, don't freak out. Or actually, DO freak out so that you have it all out of your system by the time you come to visit and we can just enjoy ourselves.

I have been on a big tattoo and piercing kick lately. And by "kick" I mean, I have been obsessively researching and thinking about all the tattoos and possible piercings I want to get. Find it strange that a 24 year old out of college is just now starting to get more into tattoos and piercings (I already have 2 of each)? Well, consider the fact that I am no longer working for Innitech or Pennetrode AND I am basically a college student for the next oh, five years, so all those years I spent not getting something embedded in my flesh because I expected to be a cubicle monkey were for nothing!! Oh well. I'll put up some tattoo ideas soon. Because I require the opinions of strangers to make decisions for me.

Speaking of....who are yunz voting for in 2008?

P.S. BIG UPS to my good blog friend Big Daddy, for pointing out that you can embed pictures into your post very easily. I have been using Picasa this entire time, which sucks. And I feel like an idiot. But oh well.


Comments:
I still have my tongue pierced, and work as a cubicle monkey. No one seems to care.
 
That's cool. Piercings hidden in the depths of the mouth and piercings hanging off your face are a little different though. Although perhaps I should consider working for your company, if I go peircing-happy...
 
Looking back, I regret not using my twelve years of college/grad school to at least do something wacky like dye my hair blue. I'm such a square...
 
Personally, I love lip rings. I'm far too chicken to get one though.
 
OMG. I totaly forgot I had my lip pierced for like 5 years.

I hope I have pics.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?