.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 23, 2007

procrasti-nation part duex

Hahahah. I don't think I have comments displaying on my log (which brings up the question, should I display comments?), so I wanted to make sure this gem gets seen by the 3 to 4 readers that stumble upon this site:

"I might have a margin of talent, but last time I checked, I don't have balls.

A silly human called Salvador Dali said that talent came from the balls. Actually, it comes from the butt cheeks. Give them a good squeeze and you'll be amazed at the work you produce."

--Gorilla Bananas

I loved this comment because

a.) It is about butt-cheek squeezing
b.) It used the word "butt" instead of "buns" or..."fanny". God, I almost gagged just typing that.
c.) It mentions Salvador Dali, who rocks
d.) His mustache was an entity unto itself
e.) It reminded me of the time I was in Paris and decided to eat an ENTIRE baguette in the 10 minutes it took to walk to the Salvador Dali museum. When I got inside there was an exhibit that featured a room with all kinds of weird objects and lights and Salvador's voice was saying something in Spanish over the speakers and as all the blood left my head and rushed to my stomach, I was pretty sure I began to hallucinate that the chairs and table were doing a little box step waltz.
f.) I did not make that story up!

Anyway, thank you Gorilla, for making my day. Also, check out gorilla's site, in the minute I took to scan it, I found pictures of The Beatles, Pamela Anderson, that I Dream of Jeannie lady as well as references to divorce, zoos and feminism and the female gorilla. Esentially its a buffet of information for any inter nets lover.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?