.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

yay!

Yay!

After a shaky start (waking up late for class with a bitchin' migraine), the day got much better...


It was a beautiful day with clouds and sun and the perfect amount of breeze! (i.e. not enough to blow my papers half-way across campus when I sit outside to do homework). Lately it has been raining here, so I was happy for the return of nice weather. I know, I know, I live in San Diego and you want to gut me right now. But did I mention that on Friday when it first started raining there were 109 car accidents reported in FIVE HOURS? The news even ran a segment on how people can't drive when it rains in CA. As a native Pittsburghian, I am just as filled with contempt for these fair weather drivers as you are.




After many days frought with tension and anticipation, my Kashmir CD finally arrived in the mail!! It's a CD from a Danish band I bought from a guy in Australia on eBay. I heart the inter webs. After I got into Mew (got into = typical frenzied obsession) I stumbled upon a whole gaggle of Danish and Swedish bands at Vibrashop.com. I ended up spending about 7,000 sheckles or whatnot on two t-shirts. Damn you Danes! (Is Danish the same as Dutch?)









My bio lab, while being very long and due tomorrow, is on beer brewing and fermentation!! I missed the brewery tour we took that preceded the lab, but that's ok. Considering I have participated in beer brewing on all it's levels (I'm talking ordering Mr. Beer from a SkyMall catalog all the way to mashing grain and making wort) I actually was able to do most of the lab using just my brain. Unfortunately, the large amounts of beer I have consumed also seems to have damaged my short-term memory, so I had to google a lot of words. Like, "yeast". Oh, the irony.

Comments:
Mr. Science says,

In fair weather climates with little rain, sediment will settle and accumulate on roadways. When it does rain the sediment mixes with the rain water to create a slick almost ice-like surface. Hence, many car accidents.

What's that Mr. Science, you want to do what to my what! Well, I guess no ones really paying attention...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?