.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 06, 2007

sunday afternoon cartoons

Aren't you in luck??!

During my furious studying session for YET ANOTHER Chemistry test, I came across some cartoons I had scribbled in the margins of my lecture notes. I felt the need to post them because they are so un-funny and lame that they actually become funny. Sort of.

Keep in mind I usually drew these 50 minutes into an 90 minute lecture and often under the additional duress of not having coffee and really needing to pee.

Also, you'll have to click on the picture to see it clearly. I apologize. But I still can't figure out how to correctly scan, compress and upload a picture. And considering I put zero effort into learning the processes with which to do those things, I am completely baffled as to why I can't.

(If you're wondering why I'm apologizing, its because you have to hit the back button after you maximize the picture, or you close the whole site. And if you're like me, you can NEVER figure that out, even after closing the webpage 8 times in a row. Like I did, while editing these picture posts. Dammit.)



Enjoy!

Comments:
Where are the pics? Did I just go blind?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?